Accessibility of Cross Swords Website
Visiting our website should be a pleasant and rewarding moment. and we want to keep it that way. We are always working to improve our standards in order to keep it that way.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Cross Sword website great for everyone, we've been working towards the standards set out by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone. Our aim has been to try to achieve a double "A" standard and we are doing this by:
- Ensuring designs are colour compliant (for the benefit of colour blind and partially sighted users)
- Providing text alternatives for images so that text readers can let blind and partially sighted users know what’s on a page
- Using descriptive labels for buttons and form fields
- Implementing and testing keyboard-friendly controls for video players and interactive content
- Testing the website prior to launch
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using our website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure that you put the subject as Accessibility.